We loved every bit of our wedding. The time spent with just our bridal party and family just before the wedding was special to me because it was at that time that it felt like Paul’s and I worlds had officially collided. Our friends and family are so important to us both and it was so special to have them not only come together but enjoy each other. Our entire wedding day was spent laughing, loving and enjoying the company of our closest family and friends.
Favorite fun memory
Paul and I had NO idea what to do or how to cut our “wedding cake”. Paul hasn’t been to many weddings and I tend to panic when I feel like everyone is looking at me. Paul was nothing but himself and took matters in his own hands by cutting our cake, which was not dense enough to pick up with our hands and fed me a huge piece of cheesecake with the pie cutter and then fed himself the second bite. The room filled with laughter and completely lightened the mood as we both laughed off our utter confusion of how to “properly” proceed with the tradition.
Special thanks to everyone that worked hard on Nicole + Paul’s wedding day!
- Photographer | Julianna + Nathan with Rennard Photography
- Reception | Sanders Estate
- Ceremony | Sanders Estate
- Catering | Occasions Catering
- Cake or desserts | Raspberry Cheesecake from Costco
- Hair & Makeup | Makeup: Callie Hilpert ; Hair: Mary Jane
- Coordinator | Diana Thornton, Just In Time Events; Lisa Brennamen, Sanders Estate
- Dress & Attire | Wonderland Dresses
- Jewelry | Mother’s diamond necklace
- Florals | Paisley Petals
- DJ | HeadSmile Productions
- Invitations | Julie Newbrough
To see more CLICK BELOW or HERE